FROTH-PAK™ 620 Foam Sealant is a two-component, quick-cure polyurethane foam that fills penetrations and cracks in rim joists, roof wall junctures and around pipes and ducts greater than 2" and less than 4" wide. Froth-Pak Sealant is a chemically cured foam designed to significantly reduce curing time. It dispenses, expands and becomes tack-free in seconds, saving pros time on the jobsite. The new Froth-Pak Spray Foam has a GWP reduction of over 99% and contains no ozone depleting chemicals or HFCs while maintaining the performance attributes professional contractors expect.
• Three part kit: A-ISO, B-POLYOL, and Gun Hose Assembly must be purchased together
• Coverage of approximately 620 square feet when applied at a 1" thickness
• Quick-cure foam fills cavities, cracks and gaps, stopping air leakage and insect infiltration
• For professional use only
• Bonds to wood, rigid foam, masonry, metal, drywall and more